2007-02-24

Back in New York

So we're back in New York for a few days. Monday is the closing on the apartment, after which we shoot down in my wife's car, back to Dallas, back home.

It IS home now, and we miss it. Isn't it funny: only a few days in Dallas, and we're ready to call it home. I've never been so quick to settle in somewhere, but only those few days, and I'm sleeping more regularly, eating better and more, and drinking a lot more water, for some reason.

My wife suffered from headaches a lot in NY (pretty much daily), but they had tapered off and towards the last few days before we came back to NY she was fine, no headaches, all day. I think it's the air down there. Look around and you'll find statistics on the air quality in New York, and it's terrible. Down in Dallas it's fresh and clean, or it seems like it is. I haven't done the research, but I'll bet good money it is.

I'll be back home on Wednesday morning, I hope. I'll post more soon.

No comments: